Returns & Refund Policy
We value our customers and we will always endeavour to do our very best to satisfy our customers provided the issues are reasonable and within our control.
Damaged / Expired Products
We are more than happy to accept the return of any product which is damaged, expired or does not match the description of what you ordered. We ask that you please inspect the parcel before signing with the courier should any damage have occurred in transit.
If your product is damaged, expired or does not match the description of what you ordered please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your goods and provide photo verification of all of the products received as well as the Tax Invoice which was placed in with your order.
Our Team will review your enquiry and confirm if your return, exchange or refund has been accepted. Thank you for your understanding and patience whilst we work together to provide a solution for your experience.
Change of Mind
We are unable to refund or exchange a product due to change of mind. Please ensure that you are purchasing the correct product at the time of ordering.
If for any reason you realise after placing your order that you may have chosen the incorrect product, please contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Due to system limitations and the high volume of orders that we process, we are unable to give a store credit, swap products or flavours once an order has been made. We can cancel and refund your item/s if your order has not yet been dispatched.
Our company is committed to providing a high-quality standard of products and service. We blend to the BRC certification and must adhere to and maintain at all times the highest levels of food safety, cleanliness, quality assurance and control in all areas of our warehouse.
Therefore, the following conditions are not eligible for refunds or exchanges:
- If claims for defective products are not made within 48 hours after receipt of goods.
- The products have been opened or the customer has sampled and does not enjoy or does not want the products anymore.
- The customer changes their mind, has made an error in their order or an error with their delivery address and contact information.
- The delivery of a customer’s order has taken longer than expected to arrive and the customer has decided that they do not wish to receive the order anymore.
- If there is a sudden change of price. Prices on our website are subject to change without prior notice due to the dollar fluctuation with exchange rates as well as ad hoc sales and promotions.
- The customer’s order has been returned to sender by the courier and the customer has not made contact back to us within the required 1 week time frame.
- The customer’s order has been returned to the sender by the courier and the product has taken longer than 2 weeks to be returned to us.