Adding one serve of Supergut™ Everyday Fibre to your favourite meal or snack can provide up to 100% of your daily soluble fibre needs*.
(for a daily dose) – recommended 1 TBSP
A quick and easy way to add to your routine of the day is adding Supergut™ Everyday Fibre to your morning ritual.
- Sprinkle over cereal or soak overnight in Bircher muesli
- Blend in your breakfast smoothie
(for a small portion) – recommended 2 TBSP
A snack is a good introduction for you and your family to introduce and increase your fibre needs over time. Although small, this bite size portion still packs a variety fibre punch!
- Add to biscuits or bliss bites (makes 20 portions to give you a 1g soluble fibre hit per snack)
- Bake it in banana bread (1 slice will give you 2g of soluble fibre – based on 10 slices)
(for a daily dose) – recommended 1 TBSP per adult and ½ TBSP per child
An easy alternative for the whole family is adding Supergut™ Everyday Fibre to your family meals. Measure the dose as recommended on the back of the pack to include enough fibre for each family member. The neutral nature of Supergut™ Everyday Fibre will not overtake the taste of your everyday meals.
- Add Supergut™ Everyday Fibre after making your pasta sauce or taco mix – meat or vegetarian (3 TBSP of Supergut™ Everyday Fibre provides enough fibre for a family of 4)
- Include Supergut™ Everyday Fibre in a lasagna or pasta bake (dependent on your serving size – add 1 TBSP per adult or ½ TBSP per child)
Supergut™ Everyday Fibre is not a meal replacement. We recommend you consume Supergut™ Everyday Fibre with a healthy balanced diet. It is also important to increase water consumption during the day whilst taking Supergut™ Everyday Fibre to avoid intestinal dehydration or constipation.
Dosage instructions are recommended only*. Please follow the instructions on the back of the pack or take as directed by your healthcare provider. Please consult your doctor before taking this product if you are pregnant, lactating, or for children under 5 years of age.
*Always increase your fibre intake gradually and drink plenty of water.
This product is safe for diabetics and vegetarians. Do not consume if you have food sensitivities to the ingredients listed on the back of the pack.
(2) Ternhag A, Törner A, Svensson Å, Ekdahl K, Giesecke J. Short- and Long-term Effects of Bacterial Gastrointestinal Infections. Emerg Infect Dis. 2008;14(1):143-148. https://doi.org/10.3201/eid1401.070524
* Recommended daily intake of dietary fibre for Australian adults is 30g. Supergut™ Everyday Fibre contains 10g per serving required for the soluble fibre content recommended per day (approx 1 TBSP).